The inscription coronavirus on the background of the image of the virus, epidemic 2019-2020. China infection concept
To our valued Capital Title customers and friends,
Capital Title is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation and will provide regular communication in order to handle your closing needs while providing a safe and healthy environment for our closers, employees, clients, and all we serve.
We want to communicate several measures we have implemented internally in response to the COVID-19 situation:
– We have instructed our offices to keep a clean workspace and continually sanitize closing offices which includes work spaces, closing rooms, educational areas/rooms, receptionist areas, etc. throughout each day and after each closing,
– We have instructed our offices to be cognizant about personal hygiene, such as hand washing often with soap and water, and utilizing hand sanitizer.
– Keep hand sanitizer available around the office, at your desk, by copy machines, conference rooms, and break rooms/kitchens. Have disinfectant wipes available for areas touched by many people.
– Do not SHARE pens, etc. Have plenty of pens available for closings and have clients keep them.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, as germs spread quickly this way. Also, avoid shaking hands or similar forms of greetings, where possible.
– If you are showing any signs of illness, contact your manager and do not come to work.
Finally, we ask that if you need to visit a closing office, but within the last 14 days have had flu-like symptoms, have traveled to countries that have a Level 2, Level 3, or higher Travel Health Notice by the CDC, or have taken a cruise, you contact the office before coming in to see if anything can be done remotely or from home.
We will continue to provide communication as information becomes available. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and look forward to returning to “business as usual” soon.